Team-PoTo Index du Forum
Team-PoTo

Team-PoTo Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: How to Take BIF Photo? ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team-PoTo Index du Forum -> SONDAGE !! -> Sondage des PoTo !!
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aaronpawlak

Masculin Poissons (20fev-20mar) 虎 Tigre

MessagePosté le: Jeu 29 Mar - 07:09 (2018)    Sujet du message: How to Take BIF Photo? Répondre en citant

Hello,

I am a complete guide to taking pictures and I was wondering if there are any tricks with catching birds in flight? I tried today with my 500D and a EF-S 55-250 IS (I know, not the ideal gear) and I have very little success. At first I was only able to catch a point, but found I could never catch a bird this way. Then I just turned on all the points and had little better success. I found small birds almost impossible for me. I was able to catch some of crows. My technique is so much better with my eyes open trying to track my target. However, birds move so fast and they are so small!

Please help

I did not find the right solution from the internet.

References:
http://photography-on-the.net/forum/showthread.php?t=838328
Marketing video company

Thanks

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 29 Mar - 07:09 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team-PoTo Index du Forum -> SONDAGE !! -> Sondage des PoTo !! Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Design par Kronica