Team-PoTo Index du Forum
Team-PoTo

Team-PoTo Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: VX2 Software Update Problem ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team-PoTo Index du Forum -> Vos Idée pour Ameliorer le FOFO ! -> Vos Idée ! !
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aaronpawlak

Masculin Poissons (20fev-20mar) 虎 Tigre

MessagePosté le: Ven 13 Avr - 07:05 (2018)    Sujet du message: VX2 Software Update Problem Répondre en citant

Hello,

I have a 1920 C-map version running 3.04,7. I would like to update to 4.03,7. I have an old 1 gig SD card newly formatted with the old fat format. I copied the new files to the SD card and followed the update instructions. On power on I can see a very brief keyboard backlight flash and then nothing. I wait several minutes and nothing. Removing the 1 gig SD card and the 1920 boots as usual.Ok, the 1920 doesn't like what's on the card so I try booting with an empty newly formatted card with the same results.So I let it boot and select the backup to SD option and insert the card. The 1920 hangs till I remove the card.The card appears OK, its been used in a Palm Pilot daily for years.Where am I going wrong?

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
http://www.furunousaforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1724
Infographic design studio

Thanks

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 13 Avr - 07:05 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team-PoTo Index du Forum -> Vos Idée pour Ameliorer le FOFO ! -> Vos Idée ! ! Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Design par Kronica